The surgeon has to be away, so the scheduled surgery is postponed. I'd have to wait for another month. Choosing to continue under another surgeon who can only conduct an open surgery instead of lacroscopy, means risking more infection and a longer recovery period. I'd rather wait.
The 'dreaded stomach cramps and sanitary napkins' days are back, which means no more fasting for the rest of Ramadhan. Going to the clinic means being given another supply of medicine and painkillers. If not for my strong mental strength and faith, I think I'd be in a worse state than I am now.
I'm trying to stay calm although it's not easy. Allah SWT knows best.
Mum's been saying that I should have had the surgery early this month instead of opting to wait till after Eidilfitri. She doesn't understand my reasons. I choose not to answer her. Allah SWT knows best.
All plans have to be rescheduled yet again.
I'm praying hard that Hubby wont be called outstation on that particular day. I don't think I can take it if I'm to go to the hospital on my own for the surgery.
Well, at least some people will be glad.. My students will have their teacher till end of October. My colleagues too, will be glad they won't have to take turns to replace me in my classes, huhuhuu..
Really, I'm not emotionally and physically prepared for this postponement. All there is to do now is to wait and pray for the best.
I'm telling myself - Allah knows best..Allah knows best.. Allah knows best..
It's qadaq and qadar..